Here are the items that were found at the 2014 Pittsburgh Fall Dance Weekend. If you think any of them are yours, email Cecil.
1. One grey “rubbery plastic” water bottle, Trizilla brand.
2. One dark tan cloth bag, containing a pair of women’s dance shoes, brand Enzo Angiolini. They are gold color, leather flats, (no strap across front.) Size looks to be between 71⁄2 and 91⁄2.
3. One black and grey, (camouflage look), (stretchy fabric) head cover, with ties in the back.
4. One pair of black jersey leggings, Ann Taylor LOFT brand, 93% cotton, 7% spandex. Lady’s size M.
5. One light grey, (jersey fabric), zippered jacket with two zippered pockets, Ralph Lauren brand, 93% cotton, 7% spandex. Lady’s size Petite.
6. One black terry cloth headband, 2 inches wide.
7. One lightweight pullover black sweater, V neck, “Perfect” Old Navy brand. Lady’s size M.
8. One lightweight, black, button sweater, 67% Rayon, 33% Polyester, Worthington brand. Lady’s size L.
9. One heavy, dark blue zippered jacket with 3 zippered pockets, Windproof fabric, PacTech Performance, Pacific Trail brand. Men’s size XL.
10. One dark green, 3⁄4 length, zippered raincoat with two Velcro Pockets, Eddie Bauer brand. Shell is 100% Polyester with Gore–Tex Lamination. Lining is 100% Nylon. Men’s size Large.