The following items were left at the Pittsburgh Fall Dance Weekend and have not yet been claimed. If any of these are yours, contact Cecil.
1. One notebook, with a label on the cover that says, “Sound Reinforcement.”
2. One pair of men’s dance shoes, size 11, brand Bachrach. They are black leather loafers with a silver buckle.
3. One pair of dark blue jeans, hip huggers, brand Talbots. No size is listed, but they look like a petite lady’s size small.
4. One undershirt, Hanes brand, white, V-neck, short sleeved, size 38-40.
5. One heavy pullover winter hat, off black with grey stripe, thinsulate material, “one size fits most.”
6. One black terry cloth headband, 2 inches wide.
7. One square kerchief, light grey with black print design, Wamcraft brand.
8. One square kerchief, “Southwestern” style design, turquoise, burnt orange, and pink colored, Hav-A-Hank brand. (This item was rolled and tied as a head band.)
9. One lady’s size black sock, stretch material, no cuff.